I miss you.
Remember when we’d get together every night and hang out for eight or nine hours? And sometimes you’d even visit in the afternoon?
Those were good times.
This isn’t the worst separation we’ve had. It’s not like that time in my twenties when I didn’t have more than an hour or two each night for a couple of months. I’m grateful for the five or six hours I’m getting most nights, but it’s really not enough. I would really love to have it like it was.
I have some ideas to entice you back for longer:
- Turn off the computer and iphone an hour before bedtime.
- Move in some way every day.
- Meditate every day, perhaps in the evening instead of the morning.
- No more engrossing books at bedtime!
- Write down everything that’s on my mind before bed.
- Do Boring Change to get my whole self on board.
I’m sure there are other things I can do. I’m going to start here, and see how things go.
I hope we’ll be hanging out more together real soon.